Stronghold HD is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Stronghold HD from your PCR.G. Mechanics, markfiter
. Further information on R.G. Mechanics, markfiter can be found here
. More information about Stronghold HD can be seen at http://tapochek.net/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\R.G. Mechanics\Stronghold HD folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Stronghold HD is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Stronghold HD\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Stronghold HD's primary file takes about 2.66 MB (2787616 bytes) and is named Stronghold.exe.
Stronghold HD installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.66 MB (2787616
bytes) on disk.
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Stronghold HD.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Stronghold HD_R.G. Mechanics_is1
Stronghold HD is an application by the software company R.G. Mechanics, markfiter. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Stronghold HD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Stronghold HD with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Stronghold HD or simply click the Search field and type in "Stronghold HD". The Stronghold HD app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Stronghold HD in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Stronghold HD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stronghold HD:
- The publisher is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Stronghold HD\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Stronghold HD.
8. After uninstalling Stronghold HD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Stronghold HD which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Stronghold HD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Stronghold HD by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter from your computer, we are not saying that Stronghold HD by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Stronghold HD supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 16:00:25.797