Stronghold Crusader 2
Stronghold Crusader 2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Stronghold Crusader 2 from your systemFasa soft
. Open here
for more info on Fasa soft. Please follow http://www.Fasasoft.com
if you want to read more on Stronghold Crusader 2 on Fasa soft's web page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stronghold Crusader 2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Stronghold Crusader 2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Stronghold Crusader 2\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.28 MB (1344512 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Stronghold Crusader 2. They take 1.28 MB (1344512
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Stronghold Crusader 2 version 1.0
Stronghold Crusader 2 is a program offered by the software company Fasa soft. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Stronghold Crusader 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Stronghold Crusader 2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Stronghold Crusader 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Stronghold Crusader 2". The Stronghold Crusader 2 program will be found automatically. After you click Stronghold Crusader 2 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Stronghold Crusader 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stronghold Crusader 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Fasasoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Stronghold Crusader 2\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Stronghold Crusader 2.
8. After removing Stronghold Crusader 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Stronghold Crusader 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stronghold Crusader 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Stronghold Crusader 2 by Fasa soft from your computer, we are not saying that Stronghold Crusader 2 by Fasa soft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Stronghold Crusader 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 07:37:28.053