Stronghold Crusader 2
Stronghold Crusader 2 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Stronghold Crusader 2 from your computerDecepticon
. Take a look here
for more details on Decepticon. Stronghold Crusader 2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\by Decepticon\Stronghold Crusader 2 directory, regulated by the user's decision. Stronghold Crusader 2's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\by Decepticon\Stronghold Crusader 2\Uninstall\unins000.exe". Crusader2.exe is the Stronghold Crusader 2's primary executable file and it takes about 776.02 KB (794640 bytes) on disk.
Stronghold Crusader 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.57 MB (4792069
bytes) on disk.
- Crusader2.exe (776.02 KB)
- unins000.exe (929.99 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.62 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.19266
of Stronghold Crusader 2. Click on the links below for other Stronghold Crusader 2 versions:
Stronghold Crusader 2 is an application offered by the software company Decepticon. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Stronghold Crusader 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Stronghold Crusader 2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Stronghold Crusader 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stronghold Crusader 2". The Stronghold Crusader 2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Stronghold Crusader 2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Stronghold Crusader 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Stronghold Crusader 2.
8. After removing Stronghold Crusader 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Stronghold Crusader 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Stronghold Crusader 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Stronghold Crusader 2 by Decepticon from your PC, nor are we saying that Stronghold Crusader 2 by Decepticon is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Stronghold Crusader 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-18 18:44:45.407