Stronghold Crusader is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Stronghold Crusader from your systemModern, Inc.
. Further information on Modern, Inc. can be found here
. More details about the application Stronghold Crusader can be seen at http://forum.mgi.ir
. Stronghold Crusader is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Modern\Stronghold Crusader directory, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Stronghold Crusader is C:\Program Files (x86)\Modern\Stronghold Crusader\unins000.exe. Stronghold Crusader.exe is the Stronghold Crusader's primary executable file and it takes about 2.61 MB (2732032 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Stronghold Crusader. They occupy an average of 3.37 MB (3528929
bytes) on disk.
- pcchk.exe (44.00 KB)
- RegSetup.exe (40.44 KB)
- Stronghold Crusader.exe (2.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.78 KB)
Stronghold Crusader is an application released by the software company Modern, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase Stronghold Crusader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Stronghold Crusader from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Stronghold Crusader or simply click the Search field and type in "Stronghold Crusader". The Stronghold Crusader program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Stronghold Crusader in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Stronghold Crusader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stronghold Crusader:
- The software company is: http://forum.mgi.ir
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Modern\Stronghold Crusader\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Stronghold Crusader.
8. After removing Stronghold Crusader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Stronghold Crusader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Stronghold Crusader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Stronghold Crusader by Modern, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Stronghold Crusader by Modern, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Stronghold Crusader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-23 11:35:06.130