You can find on this page details on how to uninstall StrongRecovery 126.96.36.199 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall StrongRecovery 188.8.131.52 from your systemDrobinski Maciej StrongRecovery
. More information on Drobinski Maciej StrongRecovery can be seen here
. You can see more info related to StrongRecovery 184.108.40.206 at http://www.strongrecovery.com
. StrongRecovery 220.127.116.11 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StrongRecovery directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for StrongRecovery 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\StrongRecovery\unins000.exe. StrongRecovery.exe is the StrongRecovery 22.214.171.124's main executable file and it takes approximately 3.44 MB (3609968 bytes) on disk.
StrongRecovery 126.96.36.199 is comprised of the following executables which take 4.24 MB (4448536
bytes) on disk:
- sr-assist.exe (121.00 KB)
- StrongRecovery.exe (3.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.91 KB)
The current web page applies to StrongRecovery 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
StrongRecovery 220.127.116.11 is an application by the software company Drobinski Maciej StrongRecovery. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase StrongRecovery 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall StrongRecovery 22.214.171.124 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find StrongRecovery 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "StrongRecovery 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the StrongRecovery 184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. After you select StrongRecovery 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about StrongRecovery 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for StrongRecovery 22.214.171.124:
- The software company is: http://www.strongrecovery.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\StrongRecovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall StrongRecovery 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling StrongRecovery 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong StrongRecovery 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing StrongRecovery 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove StrongRecovery 18.104.22.168 by Drobinski Maciej StrongRecovery from your PC, nor are we saying that StrongRecovery 22.214.171.124 by Drobinski Maciej StrongRecovery is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove StrongRecovery 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 04:38:42.523