StrongRecovery 22.214.171.124 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall StrongRecovery 126.96.36.199 from your systemDrobinski Maciej StrongRecovery
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Drobinski Maciej StrongRecovery. You can see more info on StrongRecovery 188.8.131.52 at http://www.strongrecovery.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StrongRecovery directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove StrongRecovery 184.108.40.206 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\StrongRecovery\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. StrongRecovery.exe is the StrongRecovery 220.127.116.11's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 3.45 MB (3620488 bytes) on disk.
StrongRecovery 18.104.22.168 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.14 MB (4343465
bytes) on disk.
- StrongRecovery.exe (3.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.03 KB)
This data is about StrongRecovery 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
StrongRecovery 188.8.131.52 is a program offered by Drobinski Maciej StrongRecovery. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase StrongRecovery 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall StrongRecovery 220.127.116.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find StrongRecovery 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "StrongRecovery 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the StrongRecovery 126.96.36.199 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click StrongRecovery 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about StrongRecovery 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for StrongRecovery 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.strongrecovery.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\StrongRecovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall StrongRecovery 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling StrongRecovery 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of StrongRecovery 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing StrongRecovery 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove StrongRecovery 184.108.40.206 by Drobinski Maciej StrongRecovery from your PC, nor are we saying that StrongRecovery 220.127.116.11 by Drobinski Maciej StrongRecovery is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove StrongRecovery 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 15:19:12.180