Strike Ball 3
Strike Ball 3 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Strike Ball 3 from your PCGameFools
. Go over here
for more information on GameFools. Please open http://www.gamefools.com
if you want to read more on Strike Ball 3 on GameFools's web page. Usually the Strike Ball 3 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Strike Ball 3 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Strike Ball 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Strike Ball 3\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. GAMEFOOLS-strikeball3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.06 MB (6352896 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Strike Ball 3. They occupy about 9.36 MB (9819849
bytes) on disk.
- GAMEFOOLS-strikeball3.exe (6.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- strikeball3.exe (2.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3
of Strike Ball 3.
Strike Ball 3 is a program marketed by the software company GameFools. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Strike Ball 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Strike Ball 3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Strike Ball 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Strike Ball 3". If it is installed on your PC the Strike Ball 3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Strike Ball 3 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Strike Ball 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strike Ball 3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Strike Ball 3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Strike Ball 3.
8. After uninstalling Strike Ball 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Strike Ball 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Strike Ball 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Strike Ball 3 by GameFools from your computer, we are not saying that Strike Ball 3 by GameFools is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Strike Ball 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-21 06:34:26.147