Strike Ball 3
Strike Ball 3 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Strike Ball 3 from your PCOberon Media
. Further information on Oberon Media can be found here
. Strike Ball 3 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Incredijeux\Strike Ball 3 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Incredijeux\Strike Ball 3\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Strike Ball 3. Launch.exe is the Strike Ball 3's primary executable file and it takes about 449.39 KB (460176 bytes) on disk.
Strike Ball 3 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.82 MB (2957200
bytes) on disk:
- Launch.exe (449.39 KB)
- strikeball3.exe (2.19 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
This info is about Strike Ball 3 version 3
Strike Ball 3 is a program by Oberon Media. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Strike Ball 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Strike Ball 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Strike Ball 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Strike Ball 3". If it is installed on your PC the Strike Ball 3 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Strike Ball 3 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Strike Ball 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Strike Ball 3.
8. After uninstalling Strike Ball 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Strike Ball 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Strike Ball 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Strike Ball 3 by Oberon Media from your PC, we are not saying that Strike Ball 3 by Oberon Media is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Strike Ball 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-27 09:48:07.990