Strike Ball 2 Deluxe
This info is about Strike Ball 2 Deluxe for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Strike Ball 2 Deluxe from your computerAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. More data about Alawar Entertainment Inc. can be read here
. Usually the Strike Ball 2 Deluxe application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar\StrikeBall2Deluxe folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar\StrikeBall2Deluxe\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Strike Ball 2 Deluxe. The program's main executable file is named StrikeBall2Deluxe.exe and its approximative size is 675.32 KB (691528 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Strike Ball 2 Deluxe. They occupy about 2.10 MB (2203921
bytes) on disk.
- StrikeBall2Deluxe.exe (675.32 KB)
- StrikeBall2Deluxe.wrp.exe (1.10 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (352.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of Strike Ball 2 Deluxe. Click on the links below for other Strike Ball 2 Deluxe versions:
Strike Ball 2 Deluxe is an application by Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Strike Ball 2 Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Strike Ball 2 Deluxe from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Strike Ball 2 Deluxe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Strike Ball 2 Deluxe". If it exists on your system the Strike Ball 2 Deluxe app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Strike Ball 2 Deluxe in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Strike Ball 2 Deluxe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Strike Ball 2 Deluxe.
8. After removing Strike Ball 2 Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Strike Ball 2 Deluxe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Strike Ball 2 Deluxe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Strike Ball 2 Deluxe by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Strike Ball 2 Deluxe by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Strike Ball 2 Deluxe supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:04:57.913