You can find on this page details on how to remove StriimSERVER v126.96.36.199 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall StriimSERVER v188.8.131.52 from your computerAwox
. Check out here
where you can read more on Awox. More details about StriimSERVER v184.108.40.206 can be found at http://www.awox.com
. StriimSERVER v220.127.116.11 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Awox\StriimSERVER directory, depending on the user's decision. StriimSERVER v18.104.22.168's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Awox\StriimSERVER\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named StriimSERVER.exe and it has a size of 1.86 MB (1945392 bytes).
StriimSERVER v22.214.171.124 is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.05 MB (3196192
bytes) on disk:
- mediaCTRL Server.exe (90.80 KB)
- StriimSERVER.exe (1.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of StriimSERVER v188.8.131.52.
StriimSERVER v184.108.40.206 is an application by Awox. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase StriimSERVER v220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove StriimSERVER v18.104.22.168 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find StriimSERVER v22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "StriimSERVER v126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the StriimSERVER v188.8.131.52 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select StriimSERVER v184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about StriimSERVER v220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for StriimSERVER v18.104.22.168:
- The software company is: http://www.awox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Awox\StriimSERVER\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove StriimSERVER v22.214.171.124.
8. After removing StriimSERVER v126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong StriimSERVER v188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing StriimSERVER v184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove StriimSERVER v220.127.116.11 by Awox from your PC, nor are we saying that StriimSERVER v18.104.22.168 by Awox is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove StriimSERVER v22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 23:41:10.383