Strife: Veteran Edition
This web page is about Strife: Veteran Edition for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Strife: Veteran Edition from your computerRogue Entertainment
. You can read more on Rogue Entertainment or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Strife: Veteran Edition at http://www.nightdivestudios.com/games/strife/?utm_source=steampowered.com&utm_medium=product&utm_campaign=website%20-%20strife
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Strife directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Strife: Veteran Edition by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called strife-ve.exe and it has a size of 1.26 MB (1326080 bytes).
The executables below are part of Strife: Veteran Edition. They occupy an average of 10.50 MB (11013808
bytes) on disk.
- strife-ve.exe (1.26 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
Strife: Veteran Edition is a program marketed by Rogue Entertainment. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Strife: Veteran Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Strife: Veteran Edition from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Strife: Veteran Edition or simply click the Search feature and type in "Strife: Veteran Edition". If it is installed on your PC the Strife: Veteran Edition app will be found very quickly. After you click Strife: Veteran Edition in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Strife: Veteran Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strife: Veteran Edition:
- The publisher is: http://www.nightdivestudios.com/games/strife/?utm_source=steampowered.com&utm_medium=product&utm_campaign=website%20-%20strife
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Strife: Veteran Edition.
8. After removing Strife: Veteran Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Strife: Veteran Edition which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Strife: Veteran Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Strife: Veteran Edition by Rogue Entertainment from your PC, nor are we saying that Strife: Veteran Edition by Rogue Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Strife: Veteran Edition in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 02:13:44.980