You can find below detailed information on how to remove Strider for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Strider from your computerDouble Helix Games
. Open here
for more details on Double Helix Games. More data about the application Strider can be seen at https://www.facebook.com/strider
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Strider folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Strider is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Strider.exe is the Strider's primary executable file and it occupies around 296.50 KB (303616 bytes) on disk.
Strider contains of the executables below. They occupy 34.31 MB (35981320
bytes) on disk.
- Strider.exe (296.50 KB)
- StriderX64_r.exe (15.16 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
If you're planning to uninstall Strider you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Strider from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Strider's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 235210
Strider is a program released by the software company Double Helix Games. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Strider is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Strider from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Strider or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Strider". If it is installed on your PC the Strider app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Strider in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Strider, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strider:
- The publisher is: https://www.facebook.com/strider
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Strider.
8. After uninstalling Strider, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Strider which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Strider using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Strider by Double Helix Games from your computer, we are not saying that Strider by Double Helix Games is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Strider in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:07:08.660