You can find below detailed information on how to remove Strider for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Strider from your PCDouble Helix Games
. Open here
for more details on Double Helix Games. More data about the application Strider can be seen at https://www.facebook.com/strider
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Strider folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Strider is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Strider.exe is the Strider's primary executable file and it occupies around 296.50 KB (303616 bytes) on disk.
Strider contains of the executables below. They occupy 34.31 MB (35981320
bytes) on disk.
- Strider.exe (296.50 KB)
- StriderX64_r.exe (15.16 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
If you're planning to uninstall Strider you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Strider from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Strider's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Strider is an application offered by Double Helix Games. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase Strider is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Strider from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Strider or simply click the Search feature and type in "Strider". If it is installed on your PC the Strider app will be found very quickly. When you select Strider in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Strider, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strider:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.facebook.com/strider
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Strider.
8. After uninstalling Strider, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Strider which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Strider using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Strider by Double Helix Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Strider by Double Helix Games is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Strider supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:07:08.660