Stride is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Stride from your PCAtlassian
. Check out here
for more info on Atlassian. Stride is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Stride directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Stride is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Stride\Update.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 276.83 KB (283472 bytes) on disk and is labeled Stride.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Stride. They occupy 80.79 MB (84711744
bytes) on disk.
- Stride.exe (276.83 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.78 MB)
- Stride.exe (76.96 MB)
This data is about Stride version 1.18.64
only. You can find below a few links to other Stride versions:
...click to view all...
Stride is an application released by Atlassian. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Stride is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Stride from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Stride or simply click the Search field and type in "Stride". The Stride app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Stride in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Stride, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Stride.
8. After uninstalling Stride, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Stride that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stride with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Stride by Atlassian from your computer, we are not saying that Stride by Atlassian is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Stride in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 09:50:31.517