Street Racing Club
Street Racing Club is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Street Racing Club from your PCGameHitZone.com
. More information about GameHitZone.com can be read here
. Click on http://www.gamehitzone.com/
to get more info about Street Racing Club on GameHitZone.com's website. Usually the Street Racing Club application is installed in the C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Street Racing Club by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Street Racing Club's main file takes around 204.70 KB (209616 bytes) and its name is StreetRacingClub.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Street Racing Club. They occupy about 4.91 MB (5149058
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- StreetRacingClub.exe (204.70 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.21 MB)
- xpad.exe (1.00 MB)
- StreetRacingClub.exe (688.00 KB)
- StreetRacingClub.exe (692.70 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Street Racing Club we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Street Racing Club's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\base\maps\9\opengl32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\base\maps\9\overlay.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\base\maps\9\StreetRacingClub.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\launcher\icon1.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\online.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\overlay\boost.tga
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\overlay\camera.tga
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\overlay\down.tga
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\overlay\enter.tga
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\overlay\gui.cfg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\overlay\left.tga
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\overlay\pause.tga
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\overlay\right.tga
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\overlay\system.tga
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\overlay\up.tga
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\unins001.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\unins001.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\xpad.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\xpad\action.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\xpad\action_hover.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\xpad\actions.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\xpad\close.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\xpad\close_hover.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\xpad\locals\ar.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\xpad\locals\de.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\xpad\locals\en.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\xpad\locals\es.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\xpad\locals\fr.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\xpad\locals\pt.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\xpad\locals\ru.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\xpad\locals\tr.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\xpad\run.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\xpad\run_hover.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\xpad\splash_7.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\xpad\xpad.ini
Street Racing Club is a program by the software company GameHitZone.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Street Racing Club is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Street Racing Club from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Street Racing Club or simply activate the Search field and type in "Street Racing Club". The Street Racing Club application will be found automatically. After you click Street Racing Club in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Street Racing Club, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Street Racing Club:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamehitzone.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\StreetRacingClub\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Street Racing Club.
8. After removing Street Racing Club, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Street Racing Club which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Street Racing Club using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Street Racing Club by GameHitZone.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Street Racing Club by GameHitZone.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Street Racing Club supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 00:12:37.930