Street Racer 1.00
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Street Racer 1.00 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Street Racer 1.00 from your systemberil
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on beril. More details about Street Racer 1.00 can be seen at http://www.company.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\beril\Street Racer folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Street Racer 1.00 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\beril\Street Racer\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named StreetRacerSetup_cc0cdd.exe and occupies 38.79 MB (40678888 bytes).
Street Racer 1.00 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 38.79 MB (40678888
bytes) on disk.
- StreetRacerSetup_cc0cdd.exe (38.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
of Street Racer 1.00.
Street Racer 1.00 is an application offered by the software company beril. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase Street Racer 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Street Racer 1.00 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Street Racer 1.00 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Street Racer 1.00". If it exists on your system the Street Racer 1.00 application will be found very quickly. When you select Street Racer 1.00 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Street Racer 1.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Street Racer 1.00:
- The software company is: http://www.company.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\beril\Street Racer\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Street Racer 1.00.
8. After uninstalling Street Racer 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Street Racer 1.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Street Racer 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Street Racer 1.00 by beril from your PC, nor are we saying that Street Racer 1.00 by beril is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Street Racer 1.00 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-27 14:00:29.083