Streamtip Alerter is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Streamtip Alerter from your PCNightDev, LLC
. Additional info about NightDev, LLC can be found here
. Please open https://streamtip.com
if you want to read more on Streamtip Alerter on NightDev, LLC's page. Usually the Streamtip Alerter application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Streamtip Alerter directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Streamtip Alerter is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Streamtip Alerter\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled streamtip-alerter.exe and its approximative size is 40.65 MB (42623087 bytes).
Streamtip Alerter installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 41.33 MB (43342608
bytes) on disk.
- streamtip-alerter.exe (40.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Streamtip Alerter version 1.0
alone. For more Streamtip Alerter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Streamtip Alerter is a program by the software company NightDev, LLC. Some users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Streamtip Alerter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Streamtip Alerter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Streamtip Alerter or simply click the Search field and type in "Streamtip Alerter". If it is installed on your PC the Streamtip Alerter program will be found automatically. When you select Streamtip Alerter in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Streamtip Alerter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Streamtip Alerter:
- The web site of the program is: https://streamtip.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Streamtip Alerter\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Streamtip Alerter.
8. After uninstalling Streamtip Alerter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Streamtip Alerter that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Streamtip Alerter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Streamtip Alerter by NightDev, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Streamtip Alerter by NightDev, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Streamtip Alerter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 16:54:40.100