Streamlabs OBS is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Streamlabs OBS from your PCGeneral Workings, Inc.
. Additional info about General Workings, Inc. can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Streamlabs OBS folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Streamlabs OBS is C:\Program Files\Streamlabs OBS\Uninstall Streamlabs OBS.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Streamlabs OBS.exe and it has a size of 95.34 MB (99968400 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Streamlabs OBS. They take about 99.68 MB (104526976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Streamlabs OBS.exe (95.34 MB)
- Uninstall Streamlabs OBS.exe (181.19 KB)
- elevate.exe (120.39 KB)
- crash-handler-process.exe (760.34 KB)
- crashpad_database_util.exe (107.84 KB)
- crashpad_handler.exe (467.34 KB)
- crashpad_http_upload.exe (131.34 KB)
- obs-ffmpeg-mux.exe (26.34 KB)
- obs64.exe (1.54 MB)
- enc-amf-test64.exe (95.84 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets32.exe (107.52 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets64.exe (125.02 KB)
- inject-helper32.exe (87.52 KB)
- inject-helper64.exe (103.02 KB)
- enc-amf-test64.exe (225.34 KB)
- obs-browser-page.exe (335.34 KB)
This web page is about Streamlabs OBS version 0.22.3
alone. Click on the links below for other Streamlabs OBS versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Streamlabs OBS.Registry keys:
Streamlabs OBS is a program offered by General Workings, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Streamlabs OBS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Streamlabs OBS with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Streamlabs OBS or simply click the Search field and type in "Streamlabs OBS". The Streamlabs OBS app will be found automatically. After you select Streamlabs OBS in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Streamlabs OBS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Streamlabs OBS.
8. After uninstalling Streamlabs OBS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Streamlabs OBS which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Streamlabs OBS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Streamlabs OBS by General Workings, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Streamlabs OBS by General Workings, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Streamlabs OBS supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 04:37:54.930