Streaming Video Recorder V6.0.9
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Streaming Video Recorder V6.0.9 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Streaming Video Recorder V6.0.9 from your PCAPOWERSOFT LIMITED
. Additional info about APOWERSOFT LIMITED can be read here
. Please follow https://www.apowersoft.com/video-download-capture
if you want to read more on Streaming Video Recorder V6.0.9 on APOWERSOFT LIMITED's web page. Streaming Video Recorder V6.0.9 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\Streaming Video Recorder 6 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\Streaming Video Recorder 6\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Streaming Video Recorder V6.0.9. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.89 MB (6179480 bytes) on disk and is named Streaming Video Recorder 6.exe.
Streaming Video Recorder V6.0.9 contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.13 MB (8526185
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Apowersoft.Browser.exe (15.00 KB)
- EasyHook32Svc.exe (8.00 KB)
- Faac.exe (84.17 KB)
- Lame.exe (151.17 KB)
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
- OggEnc.exe (163.17 KB)
- rtmpsrv.exe (206.15 KB)
- Streaming Video Recorder 6.exe (5.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.38 MB)
- Wma.exe (194.17 KB)
This data is about Streaming Video Recorder V6.0.9 version 6.0.9
Streaming Video Recorder V6.0.9 is an application by the software company APOWERSOFT LIMITED. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Streaming Video Recorder V6.0.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Streaming Video Recorder V6.0.9 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Streaming Video Recorder V6.0.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Streaming Video Recorder V6.0.9". If it exists on your system the Streaming Video Recorder V6.0.9 app will be found automatically. When you select Streaming Video Recorder V6.0.9 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Streaming Video Recorder V6.0.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Streaming Video Recorder V6.0.9:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.apowersoft.com/video-download-capture
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\Streaming Video Recorder 6\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Streaming Video Recorder V6.0.9.
8. After uninstalling Streaming Video Recorder V6.0.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Streaming Video Recorder V6.0.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Streaming Video Recorder V6.0.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Streaming Video Recorder V6.0.9 by APOWERSOFT LIMITED from your computer, nor are we saying that Streaming Video Recorder V6.0.9 by APOWERSOFT LIMITED is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Streaming Video Recorder V6.0.9 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 18:52:34.203