Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4
Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4 from your PCApowersoft
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Apowersoft. Click on http://www.apowersoft.com/streaming-video-recorder.html
to get more info about Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4 on Apowersoft's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\Streaming Video Recorder folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\Streaming Video Recorder\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Streaming Video Recorder.exe and its approximative size is 2.57 MB (2696368 bytes).
The executables below are part of Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4. They take an average of 4.74 MB (4973725
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- devcon.exe (89.67 KB)
- Faac.exe (84.17 KB)
- Lame.exe (151.17 KB)
- OggEnc.exe (163.17 KB)
- Streaming Video Recorder.exe (2.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.52 MB)
- devcon.exe (85.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.8.4
of Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4.
Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4 is a program by Apowersoft. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4". If it is installed on your PC the Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4:
- The software company is: http://www.apowersoft.com/streaming-video-recorder.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\Streaming Video Recorder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4.
8. After removing Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4 by Apowersoft from your PC, we are not saying that Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4 by Apowersoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 04:13:19.257