Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4
Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4 from your PCApowersoft
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Apowersoft. Click on http://www.apowersoft.com/streaming-video-recorder.html
to get more info about Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4 on Apowersoft's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\Streaming Video Recorder folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\Streaming Video Recorder\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Streaming Video Recorder.exe and its approximative size is 2.57 MB (2696368 bytes).
The executables below are part of Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4. They take an average of 4.74 MB (4973725
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- devcon.exe (89.67 KB)
- Faac.exe (84.17 KB)
- Lame.exe (151.17 KB)
- OggEnc.exe (163.17 KB)
- Streaming Video Recorder.exe (2.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.52 MB)
- devcon.exe (85.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.8.4
of Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4.
Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4 is a program by Apowersoft. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4". If it is installed on your PC the Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4 application will be found automatically. When you select Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4:
- The software company is: http://www.apowersoft.com/streaming-video-recorder.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\Streaming Video Recorder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4.
8. After removing Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4 by Apowersoft from your PC, we are not saying that Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4 by Apowersoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Streaming Video Recorder V4.8.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 04:13:19.257