Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6
This page is about Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6 from your systemApowersoft
. Go over here
for more details on Apowersoft. More details about the app Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6 can be found at http://www.apowersoft.com/streaming-video-recorder.html
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Apowersoft\Streaming Video Recorder directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\Apowersoft\Streaming Video Recorder\unins001.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6. Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6's primary file takes about 2.24 MB (2352352 bytes) and is named Streaming Video Recorder.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6. They occupy about 5.12 MB (5371710
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApowersoftEndPointController.exe (47.72 KB)
- ApowersoftGetDefault.exe (113.22 KB)
- devcon.exe (85.72 KB)
- Faac.exe (75.00 KB)
- Lame.exe (142.00 KB)
- OggEnc.exe (154.00 KB)
- Streaming Video Recorder.exe (2.24 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.3.6
of Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6.
Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6 is a program offered by Apowersoft. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6". If it is installed on your PC the Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6 program will be found automatically. When you click Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.apowersoft.com/streaming-video-recorder.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Apowersoft\Streaming Video Recorder\unins001.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6.
8. After uninstalling Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6 by Apowersoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6 by Apowersoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 19:57:47.837