Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6
This page is about Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6 from your systemApowersoft
. Go over here
for more details on Apowersoft. More details about the app Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6 can be found at http://www.apowersoft.com/streaming-video-recorder.html
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Apowersoft\Streaming Video Recorder directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\Apowersoft\Streaming Video Recorder\unins001.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6. Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6's primary file takes about 2.24 MB (2352352 bytes) and is named Streaming Video Recorder.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6. They occupy about 5.12 MB (5371710
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApowersoftEndPointController.exe (47.72 KB)
- ApowersoftGetDefault.exe (113.22 KB)
- devcon.exe (85.72 KB)
- Faac.exe (75.00 KB)
- Lame.exe (142.00 KB)
- OggEnc.exe (154.00 KB)
- Streaming Video Recorder.exe (2.24 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.3.6
of Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6.
Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6 is a program offered by Apowersoft. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6". If it exists on your system the Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.apowersoft.com/streaming-video-recorder.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Apowersoft\Streaming Video Recorder\unins001.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6.
8. After uninstalling Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6 by Apowersoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6 by Apowersoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Streaming Video Recorder V4.3.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-08 19:57:47.837