Streaming Audio Recorder V4.2.3
This info is about Streaming Audio Recorder V4.2.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Streaming Audio Recorder V4.2.3 from your computerAPOWERSOFT LIMITED
. You can find out more on APOWERSOFT LIMITED or check for application updates here
. More data about the application Streaming Audio Recorder V4.2.3 can be seen at http://www.apowersoft.com/streaming-audio-recorder
. Streaming Audio Recorder V4.2.3 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\Streaming Audio Recorder directory, regulated by the user's option. Streaming Audio Recorder V4.2.3's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\Streaming Audio Recorder\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named Streaming Audio Recorder.exe and its approximative size is 3.78 MB (3961496 bytes).
Streaming Audio Recorder V4.2.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.35 MB (7705455
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Faac.exe (390.50 KB)
- Lame.exe (638.00 KB)
- OggEnc.exe (982.00 KB)
- Streaming Audio Recorder.exe (3.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.42 MB)
- Wma.exe (194.17 KB)
This data is about Streaming Audio Recorder V4.2.3 version 4.2.3
If you are manually uninstalling Streaming Audio Recorder V4.2.3 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Streaming Audio Recorder V4.2.3 is an application by the software company APOWERSOFT LIMITED. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase Streaming Audio Recorder V4.2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Streaming Audio Recorder V4.2.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Streaming Audio Recorder V4.2.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Streaming Audio Recorder V4.2.3". The Streaming Audio Recorder V4.2.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Streaming Audio Recorder V4.2.3 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Streaming Audio Recorder V4.2.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Streaming Audio Recorder V4.2.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.apowersoft.com/streaming-audio-recorder
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\Streaming Audio Recorder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Streaming Audio Recorder V4.2.3.
8. After removing Streaming Audio Recorder V4.2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Streaming Audio Recorder V4.2.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Streaming Audio Recorder V4.2.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Streaming Audio Recorder V4.2.3 by APOWERSOFT LIMITED from your computer, we are not saying that Streaming Audio Recorder V4.2.3 by APOWERSOFT LIMITED is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Streaming Audio Recorder V4.2.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 21:53:38.477