Stream-Cloner V2.20 Build 302
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Stream-Cloner V2.20 Build 302 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Stream-Cloner V2.20 Build 302 from your computerOpenCloner Inc.
. You can find out more on OpenCloner Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about Stream-Cloner V2.20 Build 302 can be found at http://www.OpenCloner.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\INSTALLED\Stream-Cloner folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\INSTALLED\Stream-Cloner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Stream-Cloner V2.20 Build 302. The application's main executable file occupies 10.36 MB (10862592 bytes) on disk and is titled StreamCloner.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Stream-Cloner V2.20 Build 302. They occupy 12.17 MB (12763418
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- openmedia.exe (119.00 KB)
- openplayer.exe (83.00 KB)
- rtmpdown.exe (176.00 KB)
- StreamCloner.exe (10.36 MB)
- StreamExplorer.exe (336.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (978.28 KB)
- urlfrase.exe (164.00 KB)
This web page is about Stream-Cloner V2.20 Build 302 version 220.127.116.112
Stream-Cloner V2.20 Build 302 is a program by the software company OpenCloner Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Stream-Cloner V2.20 Build 302 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Stream-Cloner V2.20 Build 302 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Stream-Cloner V2.20 Build 302 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stream-Cloner V2.20 Build 302". If it is installed on your PC the Stream-Cloner V2.20 Build 302 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Stream-Cloner V2.20 Build 302 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Stream-Cloner V2.20 Build 302, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stream-Cloner V2.20 Build 302:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.OpenCloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\INSTALLED\Stream-Cloner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Stream-Cloner V2.20 Build 302.
8. After removing Stream-Cloner V2.20 Build 302, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Stream-Cloner V2.20 Build 302 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stream-Cloner V2.20 Build 302 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Stream-Cloner V2.20 Build 302 by OpenCloner Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Stream-Cloner V2.20 Build 302 by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Stream-Cloner V2.20 Build 302 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:54:33.420