Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301 from your computerOpenCloner Inc.
. Further information on OpenCloner Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.OpenCloner.com
to get more info about Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301 on OpenCloner Inc.'s website. Usually the Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stream-Cloner directory, depending on the user's option during install. Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Stream-Cloner\unins000.exe. Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301's primary file takes around 1.98 MB (2077696 bytes) and is called StreamCloner.exe.
Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.63 MB (3802394
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- openmedia.exe (119.00 KB)
- openplayer.exe (83.00 KB)
- StreamCloner.exe (1.98 MB)
- StreamExplorer.exe (336.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (978.28 KB)
- urlfrase.exe (168.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1681
of Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301.
Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301 is an application by OpenCloner Inc.. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301". The Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301:
- The software company is: http://www.OpenCloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Stream-Cloner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301.
8. After uninstalling Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301 by OpenCloner Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301 by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:00:43.510