Stream-Cloner V1.60 Build 207
You can find on this page details on how to remove Stream-Cloner V1.60 Build 207 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Stream-Cloner V1.60 Build 207 from your systemOpenCloner Inc.
. Further information on OpenCloner Inc. can be seen here
. More information about the application Stream-Cloner V1.60 Build 207 can be found at http://www.OpenCloner.com
. Usually the Stream-Cloner V1.60 Build 207 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stream-Cloner directory, depending on the user's option during install. Stream-Cloner V1.60 Build 207's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Stream-Cloner\unins000.exe. StreamCloner.exe is the Stream-Cloner V1.60 Build 207's main executable file and it occupies close to 12.54 MB (13144064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Stream-Cloner V1.60 Build 207. They occupy about 13.90 MB (14577946
bytes) on disk.
- openmedia.exe (119.00 KB)
- openplayer.exe (83.00 KB)
- StreamCloner.exe (12.54 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- urlfrase.exe (136.00 KB)
The current page applies to Stream-Cloner V1.60 Build 207 version 22.214.171.124
Stream-Cloner V1.60 Build 207 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Stream-Cloner V1.60 Build 207 from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Stream-Cloner V1.60 Build 207:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stream-Cloner
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stream-Cloner\avcodec-53.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stream-Cloner\avdevice-53.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stream-Cloner\avfilter-2.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stream-Cloner\avformat-53.dll
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
Stream-Cloner V1.60 Build 207 is a program marketed by OpenCloner Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Stream-Cloner V1.60 Build 207 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Stream-Cloner V1.60 Build 207 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Stream-Cloner V1.60 Build 207 or simply click the Search field and type in "Stream-Cloner V1.60 Build 207". The Stream-Cloner V1.60 Build 207 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Stream-Cloner V1.60 Build 207 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Stream-Cloner V1.60 Build 207, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stream-Cloner V1.60 Build 207:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.OpenCloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Stream-Cloner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Stream-Cloner V1.60 Build 207.
8. After removing Stream-Cloner V1.60 Build 207, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Stream-Cloner V1.60 Build 207 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Stream-Cloner V1.60 Build 207 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Stream-Cloner V1.60 Build 207 by OpenCloner Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Stream-Cloner V1.60 Build 207 by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Stream-Cloner V1.60 Build 207 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 06:02:00.427