Strawberry Music Player
Strawberry Music Player is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Strawberry Music Player from your computerJonas Kvinge
. More data about Jonas Kvinge can be read here
. Please follow https://www.strawberrymusicplayer.org/
if you want to read more on Strawberry Music Player on Jonas Kvinge's page. Strawberry Music Player is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Strawberry Music Player folder, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Strawberry Music Player is C:\Program Files\Strawberry Music Player\Uninstall.exe. Strawberry Music Player's primary file takes around 7.67 MB (8040448 bytes) and is called strawberry.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Strawberry Music Player. They take 8.01 MB (8404157
bytes) on disk.
- strawberry-tagreader.exe (234.50 KB)
- strawberry.exe (7.67 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (120.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.6.5
of Strawberry Music Player. You can find here a few links to other Strawberry Music Player versions:
Strawberry Music Player is an application offered by the software company Jonas Kvinge. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove Strawberry Music Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Strawberry Music Player with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Strawberry Music Player or simply click the Search field and type in "Strawberry Music Player". If it is installed on your PC the Strawberry Music Player app will be found automatically. When you click Strawberry Music Player in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Strawberry Music Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strawberry Music Player:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.strawberrymusicplayer.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Strawberry Music Player\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Strawberry Music Player.
8. After removing Strawberry Music Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Strawberry Music Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Strawberry Music Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Strawberry Music Player by Jonas Kvinge from your PC, nor are we saying that Strawberry Music Player by Jonas Kvinge is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Strawberry Music Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-03 18:28:42.257