Strata is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Strata from your computerGraveck
. Open here
where you can find out more on Graveck. You can see more info on Strata at http://www.graveck.com/strata
. Usually the Strata program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Strata directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Strata's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Strata.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 10.77 MB (11288064 bytes) on disk.
Strata installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 29.14 MB (30552752
bytes) on disk.
- Strata.exe (10.77 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Strata is an application released by the software company Graveck. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Strata is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Strata from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Strata or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Strata". The Strata application will be found very quickly. After you select Strata in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Strata, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strata:
- The publisher is: http://www.graveck.com/strata
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Strata.
8. After uninstalling Strata, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Strata which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Strata using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Strata by Graveck from your computer, nor are we saying that Strata by Graveck is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Strata in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-04 18:22:54.440