Stotax Outlook 2013 AddIn
Stotax Outlook 2013 AddIn is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Stotax Outlook 2013 AddIn from your PCStotax Outlook 2013 AddIn
. Open here
where you can read more on Stotax Outlook 2013 AddIn. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Stotax Outlook 2013 AddIn's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall /C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Stotax/Stotax%20Office%20AddIns/Outlook%202013%20AddIn/Stotax%20Outlook%202013%20AddIn.vsto. install.exe is the Stotax Outlook 2013 AddIn's primary executable file and it occupies circa 774.14 KB (792720 bytes) on disk.
Stotax Outlook 2013 AddIn installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.61 MB (1684416
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (96.66 KB)
- install.exe (774.14 KB)
The current web page applies to Stotax Outlook 2013 AddIn version 184.108.40.206
Stotax Outlook 2013 AddIn is a program offered by Stotax Outlook 2013 AddIn. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Stotax Outlook 2013 AddIn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Stotax Outlook 2013 AddIn from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Stotax Outlook 2013 AddIn or simply click the Search field and type in "Stotax Outlook 2013 AddIn". If it is installed on your PC the Stotax Outlook 2013 AddIn application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Stotax Outlook 2013 AddIn in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Stotax Outlook 2013 AddIn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Stotax Outlook 2013 AddIn.
8. After uninstalling Stotax Outlook 2013 AddIn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Stotax Outlook 2013 AddIn which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Stotax Outlook 2013 AddIn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Stotax Outlook 2013 AddIn by Stotax Outlook 2013 AddIn from your computer, we are not saying that Stotax Outlook 2013 AddIn by Stotax Outlook 2013 AddIn is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Stotax Outlook 2013 AddIn supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 19:58:12.153