Storybook4 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Storybook4 from your computerIntertec
. Further information on Intertec can be seen here
. Further information about Storybook4 can be found at www.novelist.ch
. Storybook4 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Storybook4 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Storybook4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Storybook4\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Storybook4's main file takes about 49.64 KB (50835 bytes) and is called uninstall.exe.
Storybook4 is comprised of the following executables which take 285.64 KB (292499
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (49.64 KB)
- IeEmbed.exe (52.00 KB)
- MozEmbed.exe (184.00 KB)
This data is about Storybook4 version 4.0.9
only. For other Storybook4 versions please click below:
Storybook4 is an application offered by the software company Intertec. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Storybook4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Storybook4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Storybook4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Storybook4". If it is installed on your PC the Storybook4 application will be found very quickly. After you select Storybook4 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Storybook4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Storybook4:
- The software company is: www.novelist.ch
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Storybook4\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Storybook4.
8. After uninstalling Storybook4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Storybook4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Storybook4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Storybook4 by Intertec from your PC, we are not saying that Storybook4 by Intertec is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Storybook4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 02:38:12.070