You can find below detailed information on how to remove Storybook for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Storybook from your PCIntertec
. Take a look here
for more details on Intertec. Click on www.novelist.ch
to get more info about Storybook on Intertec's website. Storybook is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Storybook directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Storybook by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Storybook\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 49.62 KB (50808 bytes) on disk.
Storybook installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 49.62 KB (50808
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Storybook version 3.1.0
alone. For other Storybook versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Storybook is an application released by the software company Intertec. Some computer users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Storybook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Storybook from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Storybook or simply click the Search feature and type in "Storybook". If it is installed on your PC the Storybook program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Storybook in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Storybook, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Storybook:
- The web site of the application is: www.novelist.ch
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Storybook\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Storybook.
8. After removing Storybook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Storybook which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Storybook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Storybook by Intertec from your computer, nor are we saying that Storybook by Intertec is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Storybook in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-20 17:51:38.350