This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall StoryProducer for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall StoryProducer from your computerDreamWorks
. You can read more on DreamWorks or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about StoryProducer at http://www.dreamworks.com
. Usually the StoryProducer program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DreamWorks\StoryProducer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\DreamWorks\StoryProducer\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove StoryProducer. StoryProducer.exe is the StoryProducer's primary executable file and it takes about 11.09 MB (11625408 bytes) on disk.
StoryProducer contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.17 MB (13809304
bytes) on disk.
- StoryProducer.exe (11.09 MB)
- StoryProducerUpdater.exe (560.44 KB)
- uninst.exe (408.59 KB)
- x264vfwCodec.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.28
of StoryProducer. Click on the links below for other StoryProducer versions:
StoryProducer is a program released by DreamWorks. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove StoryProducer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete StoryProducer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find StoryProducer or simply click the Search field and type in "StoryProducer". If it exists on your system the StoryProducer app will be found automatically. When you select StoryProducer in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding StoryProducer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for StoryProducer:
- The software company is: http://www.dreamworks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DreamWorks\StoryProducer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall StoryProducer.
8. After removing StoryProducer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of StoryProducer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing StoryProducer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall StoryProducer by DreamWorks from your computer, nor are we saying that StoryProducer by DreamWorks is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall StoryProducer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 16:07:44.920