This web page contains detailed information on how to remove StormWarnings for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall StormWarnings from your PCStormWarnings
. Further information on StormWarnings can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StormWarnings folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing StormWarnings is C:\Program Files (x86)\StormWarnings\StormWarningsappuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled StormWarnings.exe and its approximative size is 62.30 KB (63792 bytes).
StormWarnings installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.03 MB (3174272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Forecaster.exe (159.80 KB)
- StormWarnings.exe (62.30 KB)
- StormWarningsApp.exe (1.56 MB)
- StormWarningsappuninstall.exe (100.90 KB)
- StormWarningsSrv.exe (584.67 KB)
- SW_Updater.exe (497.80 KB)
- uninstall.exe (98.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of StormWarnings. Click on the links below for other StormWarnings versions:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall StormWarnings from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove StormWarnings:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\StormWarnings
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StormWarnings
- C:\Program Files (x86)\StormWarnings\Forecaster.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\StormWarnings\StormWarnings.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\StormWarnings\StormWarningsApp.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\StormWarnings\StormWarningsappuninstall.exe
Additional registry values that you should remove:
StormWarnings is an application offered by StormWarnings. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove StormWarnings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove StormWarnings from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find StormWarnings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "StormWarnings". The StormWarnings app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click StormWarnings in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding StormWarnings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove StormWarnings.
8. After uninstalling StormWarnings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong StormWarnings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing StormWarnings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall StormWarnings by StormWarnings from your PC, nor are we saying that StormWarnings by StormWarnings is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall StormWarnings supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 09:26:27.530