This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall StormFall for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall StormFall from your systemStormFall
. Further information on StormFall can be seen here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\StormFall folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for StormFall is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\StormFall\Uninstaller.exe /Run /ePN:0S2Z1F1C1H0F1T1I1I. StormFall's primary file takes about 230.50 KB (236032 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of StormFall. They take an average of 230.50 KB (236032
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstaller.exe (230.50 KB)
If planning to uninstall StormFall you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove StormFall:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StormFall
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\StormFall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StormFall\StormFall.lnk
StormFall is a program released by the software company StormFall. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase StormFall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove StormFall from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find StormFall or simply activate the Search field and type in "StormFall". The StormFall application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select StormFall in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about StormFall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall StormFall.
8. After removing StormFall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of StormFall that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing StormFall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove StormFall by StormFall from your computer, we are not saying that StormFall by StormFall is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove StormFall in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:10:47.523