This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall StormFall for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall StormFall from your systemStormFall
. Further information on StormFall can be seen here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\StormFall folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for StormFall is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\StormFall\Uninstaller.exe /Run /ePN:0S2Z1F1C1H0F1T1I1I. StormFall's primary file takes about 230.50 KB (236032 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of StormFall. They take an average of 230.50 KB (236032
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstaller.exe (230.50 KB)
If planning to uninstall StormFall you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove StormFall:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StormFall
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\StormFall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StormFall\StormFall.lnk
StormFall is a program released by the software company StormFall. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase StormFall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove StormFall from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find StormFall or simply activate the Search feature and type in "StormFall". If it exists on your system the StormFall app will be found very quickly. When you click StormFall in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about StormFall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall StormFall.
8. After removing StormFall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of StormFall that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing StormFall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove StormFall by StormFall from your computer, we are not saying that StormFall by StormFall is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove StormFall in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:10:47.523