Storm Tale is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Storm Tale from your computerGreen Sauce Games
. You can read more on Green Sauce Games or check for application updates here
. Click on http://smallgames.ws
to get more information about Storm Tale on Green Sauce Games's website. Storm Tale is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Green Sauce Games\Storm Tale folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Storm Tale by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Green Sauce Games\Storm Tale\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Storm Tale.exe is the Storm Tale's primary executable file and it takes around 3.11 MB (3264512 bytes) on disk.
Storm Tale is comprised of the following executables which take 3.44 MB (3606717
bytes) on disk:
- Storm Tale.exe (3.11 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (334.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Storm Tale.
Storm Tale is an application by Green Sauce Games. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Storm Tale is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Storm Tale with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Storm Tale or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Storm Tale". If it exists on your system the Storm Tale application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Storm Tale in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Storm Tale, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Storm Tale:
- The web site of the application is: http://smallgames.ws
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Green Sauce Games\Storm Tale\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Storm Tale.
8. After removing Storm Tale, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Storm Tale which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Storm Tale using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Storm Tale by Green Sauce Games from your computer, we are not saying that Storm Tale by Green Sauce Games is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Storm Tale in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 19:20:01.983