This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Storm Tale for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Storm Tale from your PCWildTangent
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on WildTangent. Detailed information about Storm Tale can be seen at https://support.wildtangent.com
. Storm Tale is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\StormTale folder, depending on the user's decision. Storm Tale's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\StormTale\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 628.85 KB (643944 bytes) on disk and is titled Storm Tale.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Storm Tale. They occupy 1.77 MB (1854008
bytes) on disk.
- Storm Tale-WT.exe (799.85 KB)
- Storm Tale.exe (628.85 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (381.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Storm Tale.
Storm Tale is an application marketed by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Storm Tale is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Storm Tale from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Storm Tale or simply click the Search feature and type in "Storm Tale". If it exists on your system the Storm Tale app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Storm Tale in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Storm Tale, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Storm Tale:
- The software company is: https://support.wildtangent.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\StormTale\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Storm Tale.
8. After removing Storm Tale, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Storm Tale which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Storm Tale using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Storm Tale by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Storm Tale by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Storm Tale in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 14:32:18.520