You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Storm Codec for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Storm Codec from your systemlain
. Additional info about lain can be read here
. Please follow http://www.stormcodec.com/
if you want to read more on Storm Codec on lain's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Ringz Studio\Storm Codec directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Storm Codec is C:\Program Files\Ringz Studio\Storm Codec\uninst.exe. Storm Codec's primary file takes about 93.91 KB (96159 bytes) and is named StormSet.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Storm Codec. They occupy 4.84 MB (5074848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AviC.exe (6.00 KB)
- GSpot.exe (480.00 KB)
- mplayerc.exe (4.16 MB)
- StormSet.exe (93.91 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.86 KB)
- Update.exe (48.14 KB)
This web page is about Storm Codec version 5.07
only. You can find below info on other releases of Storm Codec:
...click to view all...
Storm Codec is an application marketed by lain. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Storm Codec is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Storm Codec from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Storm Codec or simply click the Search field and type in "Storm Codec". If it is installed on your PC the Storm Codec application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Storm Codec in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Storm Codec, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Storm Codec:
- The publisher is: http://www.stormcodec.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ringz Studio\Storm Codec\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Storm Codec.
8. After removing Storm Codec, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Storm Codec that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Storm Codec with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Storm Codec by lain from your PC, nor are we saying that Storm Codec by lain is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Storm Codec supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:23:52.150