This page contains thorough information on how to remove Store Management for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Store Management from your systemStore Management
. Further information on Store Management can be seen here
. Store Management is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge Beta\Application directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Store Management is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge Beta\Application\msedge.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Store Management's primary file takes about 745.88 KB (763784 bytes) and its name is msedge_proxy.exe.
The executables below are part of Store Management. They take an average of 17.50 MB (18348120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.77 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (745.88 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (777.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.51 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (791.38 KB)
- msedgewebview2.exe (2.34 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (972.88 KB)
- setup.exe (3.31 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Store Management.
Store Management is a program offered by the software company Store Management. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Store Management is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Store Management from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Store Management or simply activate the Search field and type in "Store Management". If it is installed on your PC the Store Management app will be found automatically. After you click Store Management in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Store Management, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Store Management.
8. After uninstalling Store Management, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Store Management which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Store Management using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Store Management by Store Management from your computer, nor are we saying that Store Management by Store Management is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Store Management in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 10:19:00.620