Stop Installation Tool 184.108.40.206
Stop Installation Tool 220.127.116.11 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Stop Installation Tool 18.104.22.168 from your computer1st Security Software Center
. You can read more on 1st Security Software Center or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.pchomesoft.com
to get more details about Stop Installation Tool 22.214.171.124 on 1st Security Software Center's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stop Installation Tool directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Stop Installation Tool 126.96.36.199 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Stop Installation Tool\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 186.00 KB (190464 bytes) on disk and is named stopinst32.exe.
Stop Installation Tool 188.8.131.52 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.01 MB (6298398
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- stinstsr.exe (492.50 KB)
- stopinst.exe (2.68 MB)
- stopinst32.exe (186.00 KB)
- stopinst64.exe (303.50 KB)
- stopinstsrv.exe (1.69 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Stop Installation Tool 220.127.116.11.
Stop Installation Tool 18.104.22.168 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Stop Installation Tool 22.214.171.124:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Stop Installation Tool 126.96.36.199:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stop Installation Tool
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Stop Software Installation Tool 188.8.131.52 [www.Downloadha.Com]
Additional values that you should clean:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stop Installation Tool\scchk.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stop Installation Tool\stopinst.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Stop Installation Tool.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Stop Software Installation Tool 184.108.40.206 [www.Downloadha.Com].lnk
Stop Installation Tool 220.127.116.11 is a program by the software company 1st Security Software Center. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove Stop Installation Tool 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Stop Installation Tool 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Stop Installation Tool 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Stop Installation Tool 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the Stop Installation Tool 184.108.40.206 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Stop Installation Tool 220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Stop Installation Tool 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stop Installation Tool 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pchomesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Stop Installation Tool\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Stop Installation Tool 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing Stop Installation Tool 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Stop Installation Tool 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stop Installation Tool 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Stop Installation Tool 18.104.22.168 by 1st Security Software Center from your computer, nor are we saying that Stop Installation Tool 22.214.171.124 by 1st Security Software Center is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Stop Installation Tool 126.96.36.199 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-04 07:29:41.563