Stonegate Access Client
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Stonegate Access Client for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Stonegate Access Client from your PCStonesoft
. Check out here
for more details on Stonesoft. Usually the Stonegate Access Client application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stonesoft\Access Client folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Stonesoft\Access Client\AccessClient.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Stonegate Access Client. Stonegate Access Client's main file takes around 2.79 MB (2930488 bytes) and its name is AccessClient.exe.
Stonegate Access Client contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.05 MB (3202672
bytes) on disk.
- AccessClient-Service.exe (265.80 KB)
- AccessClient.exe (2.79 MB)
Stonegate Access Client is a program released by the software company Stonesoft. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Stonegate Access Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Stonegate Access Client from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Stonegate Access Client or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stonegate Access Client". If it exists on your system the Stonegate Access Client program will be found very quickly. When you click Stonegate Access Client in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Stonegate Access Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Stonegate Access Client.
8. After removing Stonegate Access Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Stonegate Access Client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Stonegate Access Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Stonegate Access Client by Stonesoft from your PC, we are not saying that Stonegate Access Client by Stonesoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Stonegate Access Client supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 10:37:19.907