Stonegate Access Client
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Stonegate Access Client for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Stonegate Access Client from your PCStonesoft
. Check out here
for more details on Stonesoft. Usually the Stonegate Access Client application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stonesoft\Access Client folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Stonesoft\Access Client\AccessClient.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Stonegate Access Client. Stonegate Access Client's main file takes around 2.79 MB (2930488 bytes) and its name is AccessClient.exe.
Stonegate Access Client contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.05 MB (3202672
bytes) on disk.
- AccessClient-Service.exe (265.80 KB)
- AccessClient.exe (2.79 MB)
Stonegate Access Client is a program released by the software company Stonesoft. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Stonegate Access Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Stonegate Access Client from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Stonegate Access Client or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stonegate Access Client". If it is installed on your PC the Stonegate Access Client program will be found automatically. When you click Stonegate Access Client in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Stonegate Access Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Stonegate Access Client.
8. After removing Stonegate Access Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Stonegate Access Client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Stonegate Access Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Stonegate Access Client by Stonesoft from your PC, we are not saying that Stonegate Access Client by Stonesoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Stonegate Access Client supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 10:37:19.907