Stoink is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Stoink from your PCOberon Media
. Open here
where you can get more info on Oberon Media. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Oberon Media\Stoink folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Stoink's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Oberon Media\Stoink\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Oberon Media\Stoink\install.log". The program's main executable file occupies 628.00 KB (643072 bytes) on disk and is titled Launch.exe.
Stoink is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.34 MB (1407488
bytes) on disk:
- Launch.exe (628.00 KB)
- stoink.exe (552.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
Stoink is a program marketed by the software company Oberon Media. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase Stoink is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Stoink from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Stoink or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stoink". If it is installed on your PC the Stoink program will be found very quickly. After you select Stoink in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Stoink, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Stoink.
8. After uninstalling Stoink, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Stoink that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stoink with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Stoink by Oberon Media from your computer, nor are we saying that Stoink by Oberon Media is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Stoink in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 19:46:19.637