This page is about StockShareV2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall StockShareV2 from your systemStockShare Publishing LLC
. Go over here
where you can read more on StockShare Publishing LLC. More info about the app StockShareV2 can be found at http://www.StockSharePublishing.com
. Usually the StockShareV2 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StockSharePublishing\StockShareV2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall StockShareV2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\StockSharePublishing\StockShareV2\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.54 MB (3710976 bytes) on disk and is labeled StockShareV2.exe.
StockShareV2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.52 MB (4741079
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- StockShareV2.exe (3.54 MB)
- unins000.exe (669.42 KB)
- java.exe (24.10 KB)
- javaw.exe (28.10 KB)
- jpicpl32.exe (16.11 KB)
- jucheck.exe (236.11 KB)
- jusched.exe (32.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
StockShareV2 is an application released by StockShare Publishing LLC. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase StockShareV2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove StockShareV2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find StockShareV2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "StockShareV2". The StockShareV2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click StockShareV2 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about StockShareV2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for StockShareV2:
- The software company is: http://www.StockSharePublishing.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\StockSharePublishing\StockShareV2\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall StockShareV2.
8. After uninstalling StockShareV2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of StockShareV2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling StockShareV2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove StockShareV2 by StockShare Publishing LLC from your PC, we are not saying that StockShareV2 by StockShare Publishing LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove StockShareV2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-13 22:09:13.053