Still Not Dead
Still Not Dead is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Still Not Dead from your PCGreg Sergeant
. More info about Greg Sergeant can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.glovegames.tumblr.com
if you want to read more on Still Not Dead on Greg Sergeant's page. Still Not Dead is typically installed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Still Not Dead directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Still Not Dead's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.04 MB (3190048 bytes) on disk.
Still Not Dead contains of the executables below. They occupy 118.50 MB (124251098
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- Steam.exe (3.04 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (559.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (637.78 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.67 MB)
- uninstall.exe (201.10 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.60 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (436.28 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (392.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.28 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.10 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.54 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- BadCaterpillar.exe (192.50 KB)
- BadCaterpillar.vshost.exe (22.16 KB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- butcher.exe (21.15 MB)
- crayon.exe (2.88 MB)
- crayon_d3d.exe (3.65 MB)
- launcher.exe (160.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- updater.exe (184.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
- Luftrausers.exe (6.94 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- Scribble.exe (4.90 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- sendrpt.exe (578.21 KB)
- ShovelKnight.exe (9.48 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- supercratebox.exe (3.73 MB)
Still Not Dead is a program marketed by the software company Greg Sergeant. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Still Not Dead is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Still Not Dead from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Still Not Dead or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Still Not Dead". If it is installed on your PC the Still Not Dead application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Still Not Dead in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Still Not Dead, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Still Not Dead:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.glovegames.tumblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Still Not Dead.
8. After removing Still Not Dead, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Still Not Dead that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Still Not Dead with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Still Not Dead by Greg Sergeant from your computer, we are not saying that Still Not Dead by Greg Sergeant is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Still Not Dead supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 02:53:31.690