Still Life 2
Still Life 2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Still Life 2 from your PCMicroids
. Further information on Microids can be found here
. More information about the software Still Life 2 can be seen at http://www.microids.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Still Life 2 directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. Still Life 2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Still Life 2\uninst.exe. SL2.exe is the Still Life 2's main executable file and it takes around 2.42 MB (2539520 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Still Life 2. They occupy about 2.91 MB (3051111
bytes) on disk.
- SL2.exe (2.42 MB)
- uninst.exe (48.60 KB)
- dxsetup.exe (451.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Still Life 2. Click on the links below for other Still Life 2 versions:
Still Life 2 is an application marketed by the software company Microids. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Still Life 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Still Life 2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Still Life 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Still Life 2". If it exists on your system the Still Life 2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Still Life 2 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Still Life 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Still Life 2:
- The publisher is: http://www.microids.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Still Life 2\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Still Life 2.
8. After removing Still Life 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Still Life 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Still Life 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Still Life 2 by Microids from your PC, nor are we saying that Still Life 2 by Microids is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Still Life 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-26 10:00:38.800