This web page is about Stifttablett for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Stifttablett from your systemWacom Technology Corp.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Wacom Technology Corp.. Please open http:\\www.wacom.com\
if you want to read more on Stifttablett on Wacom Technology Corp.'s page. Usually the Stifttablett application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tablet\Pen folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Stifttablett is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tablet\Pen\Remove.exe /u. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Remove.exe and occupies 1.60 MB (1682288 bytes).
Stifttablett installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.72 MB (1799320
bytes) on disk.
- PenCal.exe (114.29 KB)
- Remove.exe (1.60 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Stifttablett. For more Stifttablett versions please click below:
Stifttablett is a program offered by the software company Wacom Technology Corp.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall Stifttablett is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Stifttablett with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Stifttablett or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Stifttablett". The Stifttablett program will be found very quickly. When you click Stifttablett in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Stifttablett, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stifttablett:
- The software company is: http:\\www.wacom.com\
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tablet\Pen\Remove.exe /u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Stifttablett.
8. After removing Stifttablett, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Stifttablett which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stifttablett with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Stifttablett by Wacom Technology Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Stifttablett by Wacom Technology Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Stifttablett supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 19:40:48.000