Stickman Downhill is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Stickman Downhill from your systemGamekens Games, Inc.
. Further information on Gamekens Games, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.gamekens.com
if you want to read more on Stickman Downhill on Gamekens Games, Inc.'s web page. Stickman Downhill is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gamekens Games\Stickman Downhill directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Stickman Downhill is C:\Program Files (x86)\Gamekens Games\Stickman Downhill\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Stickman Downhill.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.74 MB (2869760 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Stickman Downhill. They take about 2.79 MB (2930528
bytes) on disk.
- Stickman Downhill.exe (2.74 MB)
- uninst.exe (59.34 KB)
This web page is about Stickman Downhill version 1.0
Stickman Downhill is an application by Gamekens Games, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Stickman Downhill is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Stickman Downhill from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Stickman Downhill or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Stickman Downhill". If it exists on your system the Stickman Downhill program will be found automatically. When you click Stickman Downhill in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Stickman Downhill, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stickman Downhill:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamekens.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gamekens Games\Stickman Downhill\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Stickman Downhill.
8. After removing Stickman Downhill, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Stickman Downhill that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stickman Downhill with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Stickman Downhill by Gamekens Games, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Stickman Downhill by Gamekens Games, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Stickman Downhill in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-29 03:49:14.947