Stick It To The Man!
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Stick It To The Man! for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Stick It To The Man! from your computerZoink!
. You can find out more on Zoink! or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.stickitgame.com
if you want to read more on Stick It To The Man! on Zoink!'s page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\StickItToTheMan folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Stick It To The Man!'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Stick It To The Man!'s main file takes around 10.76 MB (11283968 bytes) and its name is StickIt.exe.
The executable files below are part of Stick It To The Man!. They take about 29.13 MB (30548656
bytes) on disk.
- StickIt.exe (10.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Stick It To The Man! is an application by the software company Zoink!. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Stick It To The Man! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Stick It To The Man! from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Stick It To The Man! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Stick It To The Man!". The Stick It To The Man! program will be found very quickly. When you click Stick It To The Man! in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Stick It To The Man!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stick It To The Man!:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.stickitgame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Stick It To The Man!.
8. After uninstalling Stick It To The Man!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Stick It To The Man! that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Stick It To The Man! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Stick It To The Man! by Zoink! from your PC, we are not saying that Stick It To The Man! by Zoink! is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Stick It To The Man! in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-16 01:38:33.643