Steren Wireless N Client Utility
Steren Wireless N Client Utility is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Steren Wireless N Client Utility from your systemSTEREN
. Open here
where you can get more info on STEREN. Steren Wireless N Client Utility is frequently installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Wireless\STEREN Wireless N Client Utility folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The program's main executable file is titled SWCU.exe and its approximative size is 536.12 KB (548982 bytes).
Steren Wireless N Client Utility is comprised of the following executables which take 576.12 KB (589942
bytes) on disk:
- SWCU.exe (536.12 KB)
- wsimdbub.exe (40.00 KB)
This data is about Steren Wireless N Client Utility version 1.0
Steren Wireless N Client Utility is an application marketed by STEREN. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Steren Wireless N Client Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Steren Wireless N Client Utility from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Steren Wireless N Client Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "Steren Wireless N Client Utility". If it exists on your system the Steren Wireless N Client Utility app will be found very quickly. After you click Steren Wireless N Client Utility in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Steren Wireless N Client Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Steren Wireless N Client Utility.
8. After uninstalling Steren Wireless N Client Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Steren Wireless N Client Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Steren Wireless N Client Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Steren Wireless N Client Utility by STEREN from your PC, nor are we saying that Steren Wireless N Client Utility by STEREN is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Steren Wireless N Client Utility supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-01 20:35:02.093