SterJo Twitter Password Finder
This info is about SterJo Twitter Password Finder for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SterJo Twitter Password Finder from your systemSterJo Software
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on SterJo Software. More data about the software SterJo Twitter Password Finder can be seen at http://www.sterjosoft.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SterJo Twitter Password Finder directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SterJo Twitter Password Finder\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SterJo Twitter Password Finder. TwitterPassword.exe is the SterJo Twitter Password Finder's main executable file and it takes circa 297.29 KB (304424 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of SterJo Twitter Password Finder. They take an average of 1.44 MB (1510512
bytes) on disk.
- TwitterPassword.exe (297.29 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This page is about SterJo Twitter Password Finder version 1.2
alone. You can find below info on other versions of SterJo Twitter Password Finder:
SterJo Twitter Password Finder is a program marketed by the software company SterJo Software. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase SterJo Twitter Password Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SterJo Twitter Password Finder with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SterJo Twitter Password Finder or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SterJo Twitter Password Finder". If it exists on your system the SterJo Twitter Password Finder application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SterJo Twitter Password Finder in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SterJo Twitter Password Finder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SterJo Twitter Password Finder:
- The publisher is: http://www.sterjosoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SterJo Twitter Password Finder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SterJo Twitter Password Finder.
8. After uninstalling SterJo Twitter Password Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SterJo Twitter Password Finder that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SterJo Twitter Password Finder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SterJo Twitter Password Finder by SterJo Software from your PC, we are not saying that SterJo Twitter Password Finder by SterJo Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SterJo Twitter Password Finder in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 13:11:22.037