StepMania 3.9 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall StepMania 3.9 from your systemStepMania
. Go over here
for more info on StepMania. Please open http://www.starsmarket.ru
if you want to read more on StepMania 3.9 on StepMania's web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\DanceStar folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. StepMania 3.9's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DanceStar\un_install_21185.exe. un_install_21185.exe is the StepMania 3.9's primary executable file and it takes approximately 429.14 KB (439440 bytes) on disk.
StepMania 3.9 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.86 MB (4046480
bytes) on disk.
- un_install_21185.exe (429.14 KB)
- smpackage.exe (90.50 KB)
- StepMania.exe (3.35 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of StepMania 3.9.
StepMania 3.9 is a program marketed by StepMania. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove StepMania 3.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase StepMania 3.9 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate StepMania 3.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "StepMania 3.9". The StepMania 3.9 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select StepMania 3.9 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding StepMania 3.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for StepMania 3.9:
- The software company is: http://www.starsmarket.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DanceStar\un_install_21185.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove StepMania 3.9.
8. After removing StepMania 3.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of StepMania 3.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling StepMania 3.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove StepMania 3.9 by StepMania from your computer, nor are we saying that StepMania 3.9 by StepMania is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove StepMania 3.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 20:22:45.787