This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Stellarium 0.14.65.0 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Stellarium 0.14.65.0 from your systemStellarium team
. More information about Stellarium team can be found here
. Click on http://www.stellarium.org/
to get more details about Stellarium 0.14.65.0 on Stellarium team's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Stellarium directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Stellarium\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Stellarium 0.14.65.0. stellarium.exe is the Stellarium 0.14.65.0's main executable file and it occupies approximately 9.35 MB (9805824 bytes) on disk.
Stellarium 0.14.65.0 contains of the executables below. They take 10.84 MB (11369031
bytes) on disk.
- stellarium.exe (9.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
This info is about Stellarium 0.14.65.0 version 0.14.65.0
Stellarium 0.14.65.0 is an application offered by the software company Stellarium team. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Stellarium 0.14.65.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Stellarium 0.14.65.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Stellarium 0.14.65.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Stellarium 0.14.65.0". If it is installed on your PC the Stellarium 0.14.65.0 app will be found automatically. After you select Stellarium 0.14.65.0 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Stellarium 0.14.65.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stellarium 0.14.65.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.stellarium.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Stellarium\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Stellarium 0.14.65.0.
8. After removing Stellarium 0.14.65.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Stellarium 0.14.65.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stellarium 0.14.65.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Stellarium 0.14.65.0 by Stellarium team from your PC, we are not saying that Stellarium 0.14.65.0 by Stellarium team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Stellarium 0.14.65.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-28 17:29:13.593