This web page is about Stellarium 0.12.9 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Stellarium 0.12.9 from your PCStellarium team
. Additional info about Stellarium team can be read here
. Detailed information about Stellarium 0.12.9 can be seen at http://www.stellarium.org/
. Stellarium 0.12.9 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Stellarium directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Stellarium 0.12.9 is C:\Program Files\Stellarium\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called stellarium.exe and it has a size of 492.09 KB (503905 bytes).
Stellarium 0.12.9 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.62 MB (1701544
bytes) on disk.
- stellarium.exe (492.09 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.12.9
of Stellarium 0.12.9.
Stellarium 0.12.9 is an application offered by the software company Stellarium team. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall Stellarium 0.12.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Stellarium 0.12.9 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Stellarium 0.12.9 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Stellarium 0.12.9". If it is installed on your PC the Stellarium 0.12.9 program will be found automatically. After you select Stellarium 0.12.9 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Stellarium 0.12.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stellarium 0.12.9:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.stellarium.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Stellarium\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Stellarium 0.12.9.
8. After uninstalling Stellarium 0.12.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Stellarium 0.12.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Stellarium 0.12.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Stellarium 0.12.9 by Stellarium team from your PC, we are not saying that Stellarium 0.12.9 by Stellarium team is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Stellarium 0.12.9 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 01:37:22.083